Monday 13 July 2009

Cheer Up!!!

Comebacks & Insults

So, a thought crossed your mind! Must have been a long and lonely journey.

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

Don't you need a license to be that ugly?
I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is definitely dead.
If you had another brain, it would be lonely.

If you were any more stupid, you'd have to be watered twice a week.
The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
When your IQ reaches 50, you should sell.

The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
There is no vaccine against stupidity.
I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!
I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
He's not stupid; he's just possessed by a retarded ghost.
You’re the kind of a person that you could use as a blueprint to build an idiot.
If you were my dog, I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards.

Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

The proctologist called...they found your head.

Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

No comments: