Wednesday 14 October 2009

More Bumper Stickers

“I wish I was Barbie...That BITCH has everything!”
“It looks like you bought that car from Dollar General!”
“It's fun to cheat on a test but, not on people”
“Honk if you’ve never seen an Uzi fired out the back of a car window.”
“No fat chicks...........I just got new tires”
“P.E.T.A. - People. Eating Tasty Animals”
“CAUTION: Your daughter might be on board”
“Hang up and drive!”
“Welcome to America.... Now speak English.”
“Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends.”
“Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one.”
“Don't like my driving? Then quit watching me.”
“Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people: Everybody, But Me.”
“If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you.”
“Impotence... Nature's way of saying, "No hard feelings.”


No comments: