Friday 11 May 2012

Do Not Disturb?


Boy finds fox asleep in bed

A schoolboy had the shock of his life when he discovered a fox asleep in his bed.
Alexander West (9) was stunned to see the baby fox snuggled in his duvet in his bedroom on the second floor of his home in Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
The youngster had left the back door of the townhouse open when he ran outside to play and the female fox had crept inside and made herself at home.
"Alexander shouted down saying there was a fox in his bed, but I didn't believe him," said mum Dina Luminati-West.
"I thought it must be our cat asleep on his bed, but then I saw the long pointed nose and realised it was indeed a fox.
"I was absolutely shocked, but Alexander was quite excited and pleased she had chosen his room. I said it was because it was so messy."
The small fox is believed to have been in the house for up to four hours before being discovered.

No comments: