Wednesday 8 February 2012

It’s A Bottom Deal!!


Woman auctions tattoo space on her bum

A woman has auctioned tattoo space on her bum and bids of NZ$10,000 have already been placed.
Tina Beznec has taken the drastic measure after being made redundant twice over the past year and the auction has been viewed by more than 111,000 people and attracted by bids NZ$10,000 (US$7,900).
She told Stuff.co.nz: "To be quite honest I am so happy with it as it is right now.
"The bidders at the moment all appear to be businesses or advertising agencies and I feel very confident that they aren't going to do anything racist, I don't care if it's a swear word or something like that."
She posted on trademe.co.nz: "You might think I am crazy for doing this! But yes, the winner of the auction gets ANYTHING they like tattooed on my bum!"

No comments: