Monday, 4 January 2010

Warm It Up!!!

Exploding car

An Austrian pensioner blew up his garage whilst trying to thaw his car.

The 71-year-old man was trying to defrost his vehicle's frozen radiator with a portable heater.

After turning it on, he returned to his home in Klagenfurt, Carinthia to wait for it to warm up.

However, according to police, the heater accidentally ignited a group of open petrol canisters next to it and blew the car and garage to piece.

Fortunately nobody was hurt in the explosion…but a passing herd of kangaroo “hoped it”

No comments: