Sunday 27 October 2013

Whoops!!


Groom forgets his bride at motorway petrol station

A newlywed couple’s honeymoon period didn’t last very long after the groom forgot his bride at a petrol station.
The German couple were on their way home from their post-marriage holiday in France when they stopped near the town of Bad Hersfeld.
After filling up their tank on the journey home to Berlin, the hapless groom then drove off, only noticing his wife was missing hours later.
His new bride had been sleeping in the back but got up to use the toilets and he drove off before she returned.
He finally noticed she was missing after two and a half hours on the road and called police who said she was patiently waiting back at the petrol station.
‘My first reaction was: is he stupid?’ the 33-year-old told radio station FFH. ‘I had no money and no telephone with me.’
She added: ‘I’m not angry with my husband. He didn’t mean it.’

No comments: