Sunday 13 October 2013

Gate Crasher??



Brad Pitt 'crashed wedding reception'

Brad Pitt stunned wedding guests when he crashed a wedding reception at a luxury five-star hotel.

The Hollywood actor, 49, was sat at the bar at the Stoke Park Hotel in Stoke Poges, Bucks, where he was staying the night after filming new World War Two thriller Fury.
Bride Abi Lingwood, 28, said the star's appearance capped a “dream day” and he ended up posing for a photo with her and her new husband.
But the Fight Club star was forced to retreat to his hotel room when her female friends got word that he was there and bombarded him with requests for photographs, she said.
Mrs Lingwood, from Chippenham, Wilts, said: "The girls were going wild and mental so Brad and the people he was with went upstairs to a room for their meeting.
"It all started when my husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and that I had to go with him so he dragged me across the hotel. I thought he was joking.

No comments: