Thursday 22 October 2009

Bumper Stickers Again

 

“Born Free.....Taxed to Death.”
“Conserve toilet paper, use both sides.”
“Don't come knocking if the car is rocking.”
“Don't steal....The Government hates Competition.”
“99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.”
“A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain.”
“All men are Idiots, and I married their King.”
“Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film facility.”
“Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.”
“Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.”
“I love cats...they taste just like chicken.”
“What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?”
“Save Water - Take a bath with your neighbor's daughter.”
“Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill.”
“I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.”
“If you are psychic - think HONK.”
“It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats,”
“Keep honking, I'm reloading.”
“Learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control.”
“Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.”
“As long as there are tests, there will be prayers in public schools.”
“Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.”
“Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
“Honk if anything falls off.”
“I are proud to be a college student.”

No comments: