Thursday 15 November 2012

Piss…….Take?


Pizza delivery man urinates on woman's door after no tip

A pizza delivery man has been fired after urinating on a woman's door when he wasn't tipped.

The man was delivering a Pizza Hut order to Chloe Teply in Des Moines, Iowa on Thursday night (November 1) when the customer claimed she couldn't afford to tip.

Teply told KCCI: "It's just one of those things where unfortunately I don't have the money."

After the delivery, the man was then caught on security cameras unzipping his trousers and peeing on her door.

Teply continued: "I was like, 'Hmm, who was at my door that might be upset with me?' and it kind of hit me that it was the pizza delivery guy."

The delivery man, having been let go by his manager, later called Teply to apologise, and then on Saturday morning (November 3) cleaned her door.

No comments: